Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Introduction of Mehnol by Shahab Amir - Architecture Engineer

Hello!

I am Shahab Aamir.
I am an Architecture Enginner from Pakistan Pakhtoonkhuwah Peshawer.
I believe in change, i believe in learning everyday, i believe in sharing the knowledge i have acquired.
Now a days i am working in Abu Dhabi for a Multinational firm in different kind of projects.

I am very new to blogging.
I made this blog my self by getting a lot of information through Internet, News Papers, TV Shows, Magazines and other resources.
Hope you people enjoye my blog.
I will try to improve my and data by day.
Now a days i am learning SEO.
If you people wants some thing to know please feel free to contact with me at:
                             shakir.shah99@gmail.com
In the last thanx for visiting my site(blog).
Mehnol Technologies

No comments:

Post a Comment